2.25.2013

Journaling

I am always intrigued by journaling, more specifically art journaling. I have always thought I was best at mixed media type of projects, so art journaling is right up my alley.

This is what it looks like when you Google Image search "art journaling." Awesome, isn't it?

At present, I don't have time to sit down and create an art journal, so I thought I would start journaling here every once in awhile. Sometimes, I just need to get my thoughts out of my brain to clear my head. So here it goes:

Currently, I am...

Loving: my new apartment

Needing: to unpack and decorate said apartment

Wanting: a nap and a massage

Reading: nothing, any suggestions?

I got the inspiration for this post from Jill, a woman I follow on Pinterest. Check out her Writing/Journal Ideas board for lots of writing prompts and journaling ideas!


2 comments:

  1. I'm reading (listening to the CD's in my car) Safe Haven. It's SO good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may need to check it out then. I have been wanting to see the movie, but would rather read the book first :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs