Ok, I haven't really been living under a rock. If busyness were a rock, then that would make all of the things makes sense. Here's a quick recap as to what I have been up to the last few months:
- Attended a bachelorette party, a couple bridal showers, and took part in my cousins wedding. She was the most perfect, beautiful bride there ever was!
- Celebrated many birthdays, including my own. I'm officially closer to 30 than 20.
- Completed 2 more classes for my MBA coursework and started on my capstone. The end is in sight! #praisesweetbabyjesus
- Made major progress on my craft room. It's still not done, but it's totally functional. That room has quickly become my favorite in the apartment. I plan to do a full tour with all the details once I get a couple other things done in there!
- Vacationed in Florida to visit my dad.
- Trying not to pull my hair out while raising an energetic, stubborn, but oh so sweet puppy. JoJo is 9 months old and about 50 lbs. of love. Don't be fooled, Shanny still runs the show though!
- I sewed up an Elsa dress for my niece to wear this Halloween. I used this tutorial, and it was super easy to follow!
- I'm still working 2.5 jobs: full-time day job, serving on Saturdays, and doing promotions for the St. Louis Rams.
- I have a new hairdo that I am obsessed with! I've finally come to terms with myself that I am not really a long hair person. I love long luscious locks with lots of body, but I can always use clip-in extensions for that :)
It's definitely been an exciting and wonderful few months, but it has left little time for me to spend in this space. I love Jane Not So Plain, and I don't want to abandon it. I am hoping that as things slow down (do they ever?), I will spend more time here.
With so many other things to focus on, I just haven't felt inspired to write and create posts. Don't get me wrong, I still have ideas that I want to share (beauty/style things, DIY projects, health and wellness stuff, etc.). But, with that being said, I am very much the type of person who needs rest and downtime. By the time all of the "mandatories" are done, I need to be able to turn my brain off for a little bit.
Thank you for sticking with me and understanding! Hopefully the next post won't be months away :)
Until next time...
INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK / TWITTER / PINTEREST